There are remarkable changes happening in the world due to the current pandemic situation. These charges vary from routines, lifestyle, working hours, technologies & cybersecurity landscape. Organisations have started focusing on teleworking (Work-From-Home) models, changes in processes, changes in physical security controls as new ways towards normalcy. From a cybersecurity perspective, this has an impact when we look at the approach for penetration testing.
This webinar was led by our Assessment- Practice Lead, Shrikant Antre.
Topics covered :
- Thoughts on Red Team Assessment scenario from a Red Team’s perspective & that of the target organisation
- Risk Exposure in areas of People, Process & Technology for an organisation which can be leveraged by a Red Team Assessor
- Privacy implications due to use of personal systems, personal WI-FI networks etc
- Latest social engineering techniques by hackers misusing Covid-19 situation
- The impact of misconfigurations on the organisation’s critical data
Watch the webinar here.
Is your business effected by a COVID-19 / Coronavirus related Cyber Crime?
If a cyber crime or cyber attack happens to you, you need to respond quickly. Cyber crime in its several formats such as online identity theft, financial fraud, stalking, bullying, hacking, e-mail fraud, email spoofing, invoice fraud, email scams, banking scam, CEO fraud. Cyber fraud can lead to major disruption and financial disasters. Contact Digitpol’s hotlines or respond to us online.
Digitpol is available 24/7.
UK +44 20 8089 9944